1-1 Teaching assistant for a Y4 ASD student
- Reference: TAY4HORNCH
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Hornchurch
- Start Date: February 2021
- Duration: Until July 2021 - May continue longer term subject to funding
- Working Hours: 27hrs Monday - Friday
- Holidays: Term time only
- Salary: £10.00 - £11.00 plus holiday pay
1-1 TEACHING ASSISTANT
To support a Year 4 student who has ASD
As a 1-1 Teaching assistant you must have:
- Experienced working with ASD students
- Being able to use PECs is essential
- Be able to effectively use various tools and teaching methods to deliver a practical learning environment
- Be able to actively promote and assist safe learning.
- You will ensure the student can thrive and fully develop their social, cognitive and emotional skills.
For this 1-1 Teaching Assistant position it is ideal if you are:
- Qualified with a relevant Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant certification and/or SEND care qualifications.
- Had experience working in a classroom based setting working with SEND students
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and other safeguarding procedures.
Our recruitment process is tailored currently with COVID 19 working safety procedures; interview procedures will be discussed with short-listed candidates
If you feel you are suitable for this 1-1 teaching assistant role role, please call to discuss or APPLY NOW.