1-1 EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Reference: EYHORNOc
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Hornchurch
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Temporary - will continue long term if further funding is granted
- Working Hours: 8.30am - 3.15pm (27.5hrs/week)
- Holidays: Term time only
- Salary: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour plus holiday pay
Job Description:Apply Now
RECRUITING: 1-1 Teaching Assistant to support an EYFS student who has just started school.
- Experience working with SEND and an understanding of the EYFS learning pathways would be desirable.
- Be able to effectively manage students behaviour, social interaction and understand triggers.
- Be able to actively promote and assist safe learning.
- You will ensure the student can thrive and fully develop their social, cognitive and emotional skills.
For this SEND 1-1 Teaching Assistant position:
- Qualified with a relevant Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant certification and/or SEND care qualifications.
- Qualified in Positive Handling Training is desirable
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and other safeguarding procedures.