Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Bank
- Reference: SEN3010KMB
- Job Type: Part time
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Chatham
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Bank staff
- Working Hours: 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Holidays: Term time only
- Salary: Discussed at interview
Special Needs Teaching Assistant – Bank staff
We are working in partnership with a large school to provide a team of bank staff on an as and when basis.
All students have a special need so we are looking for passionate, experienced people who have a drive to make a difference to young lives with special needs.
- Experience with working with special needs is essential
- Classroom based experience would be ideal but not essential
- Understanding of a range of complex and learning needs
- Be flexible and willing to work with a variety of students across all key stages
- Knowledge and working with ASD, ADHD and moderate learning needs would be an advantage
If you can offer 2-5 days a week we would be interested to hear from you.
This post is exempt from the provision of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full safeguarding and vetting procedures.
Our recruitment process is tailored currently with COVID 19 working safety procedures; interview procedures will be discussed with short-listed candidates
If you feel you are suitable for this special needs teaching assistant bank work, please contact us for a discussion or APPLY NOW.