- Reference: MDHORN09
- Job Type: Part time
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Hornchurch
- Start Date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Duration: For as long as the funding is in place
- Working Hours: 1-2 hours per day
- Holidays: Term Time Only
TO START ASAP: Are you looking for a MIDDAY SUPERVISOR JOB? We are working closely with a very good Primary School in Hornchurch looking to recruit a committed, enthusiastic and energetic Midday Supervisor to provide a safe and caring lunchtime within the dining hall and play areas.
The school is accessible with good public transport links surrounding it and provides a very welcoming and supportive environment where the students, parents, carers and staff are happy, safe and are valued for their individuality, culture and beliefs.
This role would be perfect for somebody wanting to gain experience within a school setting.
1 hour per day Monday – Friday
For this MIDDAY SUPERVISOR role:
- Supervising whilst eating at meal times in the dining hall.
- To Assist the students in the play areas to ensure safe and suitable play.
- Being mindful of the students dietary requirements and ensure they are adhered to accordingly.
- Monitor the behaviour of the students, discouraging any negative behaviour in a positive way and ensuring any incidents are reported as appropriate.
- Good communication skills, to be calm and patient
- Be comfortable to manage the students personal care as and when required
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. The protection of children from abuse is the responsibility of all staff at Apex Education Recruitment, superseding any other considerations. We adhere to ‘Safer Recruitment of Children’ guidance and all staff are fully trained. All potential candidates will undergo rigorous compliance checks to ensure their suitability prior to any work offer.
Our recruitment process is tailored currently with COVID 19 working safety procedures; Interview procedures will be discussed with short-listed candidates.
Apex Education Training is an Equal Opportunities Employer