- Reference: PS1107M
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: Hornchurch
- Start Date: September 2022 - April 2023
- Duration: Could go permanent to the right candidate
- Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 3.15pm and Friday 8.45am - 3.30pm
- Holidays: Term Time Only
- Salary: 20400 - 22700 per annum
Recruiting a Teaching Assistant to start September 2022– April 2023 to support Year 4 students in a Mainstream Class at a school based in Hornchurch. The ideal Teaching Assistant will work alongside the Class Teacher to support the students with their education and learning.
Teaching Assistant Role:
- To support the class teacher with all aspects of the children’s learning and development within the classroom.
- Working alongside the teacher to assist in the preparation and layout of materials, equipment, and resources within the classroom.
- To support the specific needs of the children – physical, emotional, medical, or behavioural.
- Building intellectual, social, emotional skills of the children whilst promoting enjoyment of learning
- Be aware of school policies, procedures and of confidential issues linked to the student and teacher’s school work and to keep confidences appropriately.
- Report to the class teacher any signs or symptoms displayed which may suggest that a student requires expert or immediate attention.
Ideally To Have:
- Qualified with a relevant Teaching Assistant L2/L3 qualification.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting Year 4 students within a class
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role, please call us for a discussion or apply with your CV and a covering letter.
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full compliance for working with children.
Our recruitment process is tailored currently with COVID 19 working safety procedures; Interview procedures will be discussed with short-listed candidates
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. We adhere to ‘Safer Recruitment of Children’ guidance and all staff are fully trained. All potential candidates will undergo rigorous compliance checks to ensure their suitability prior to any work offer.
Apex Education Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer