TEACHING ASSISTANT for a MAINSTREAM CLASS KS1
- Reference: PS2107GP
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: Gidea Park
- Start Date: SEPTEMBER
- Duration: Could go permanent to the right person.
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday
- Holidays: Term Time Only (with additional holiday pay)
- Salary: 20700 - 23000 per annum pro rata
Teaching Assistant to support reception children within a Reception mainstream class at a school in the Gidea Park area of Romford. The successful Teaching Assistant will work alongside the class Teacher to support the children with their education.
As a Teaching Assistant you will need the skills and ability to work with the early years children to achieve and grow as individuals.
Teaching Assistant Role & Qualification:
- To work alongside the class teacher with the children’s learning and development within the classroom.
- Experience ideally of working with early years provision
- Building intellectual, social, emotional skills of the children whilst promoting enjoyment of learning.
- To assist the class teacher with the preparation of materials, equipment, and resources within the classroom.
- To support the specific needs of the children – physical, emotional, medical, or behavioural.
- Qualified with a relevant Teaching Assistant L2/L3 qualification.
- Level 2 (GCSE) Qualifications in English and Maths.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant Role please call us for a discussion or apply with your CV and a covering letter.
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full compliance for working with children.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. We adhere to ‘Safer Recruitment of Children’ guidance and all staff are fully trained. All potential candidates will undergo rigorous compliance checks to ensure their suitability prior to any work offer.
Apex Education Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer