- Reference: PSMID1605
- Job Type: Part time
- Location: Upminster
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 2 hours a day
- Holidays: Term Time Only (with additional holiday pay)
We are working in partnership with a school in the Upminster area looking to recruit a Midday Assistant to join the team in providing a safe and happy lunchtime for students with Learning Difficulties and Complex Needs.
This Midday Assistant role would be perfect for someone wanting to gain further experience within a school setting.
Midday Assistant Role
- Assist the students in the play areas to ensure a safe and happy play sometimes on a 1-1 basis
- Supervising the students whilst eating at meal times.
- Being mindful of the students dietary requirements and ensure they are adhered to accordingly.
- Monitor the behaviour of students, discouraging any negative behaviour in a positive way and ensuring any incidents are reported as appropriate.
- Happy to assist with personal care as and when needed
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a team
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full compliance for working with children
If you are interested in this Midday Assistant role, please call us for a discussion or apply with your CV and a covering letter.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. We adhere to ‘Safer Recruitment of Children’ guidance and all staff are fully trained. All potential candidates will undergo rigorous compliance checks to ensure their suitability prior to any work offer.
Apex Education Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer