- Reference: PSSK1309
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: Hornchurch
- Start Date: 6th October 2023
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 10.30am- 6.30pm and Fridays 9.30am- 6.30pm
Site Keeper/Caretaker required to work in a Hornchurch School. As a Site Keeper you will ensure the school building is well maintained safe, secure and clean with practical skills to carry out minor repairs if needed. You will need to manage your own workload and have a good awareness of health, safety and hygiene.
Site Keeper Responsibilities:
- Security of the schools buildings and grounds
- General porterage duties including movement of furniture and equipment within the school.
- Daily and periodic cleaning of designated areas of the school building and grounds according to schedule of work.
- Handy-person duties which may include minor repairs to furniture and fixtures and minor decorating tasks.
- Opening and locking up and in the mornings and evenings.
- Carry out weekly fire alarm checks
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full compliance for working with children.
If you are interested in this Site Keeper Job, please call us for a discussion or apply with your CV and a covering letter.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. We adhere to ‘Safer Recruitment of Children’ guidance and all staff are fully trained. All potential candidates will undergo rigorous compliance checks to ensure their suitability prior to any work offer.
Apex Education Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer