EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Reference: PSEYHH1309
- Job Type: Full time
- Start Date: To start as soon as funding is in place
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday
- Holidays: Term Time Only (with additional holiday pay)
EYFS Teaching Assistant required to work with 2 children that have Learning Difficulties awaiting EHCP and funding in a Havering school.
As a company we have access to over 400 training courses we can offer our successful candidates to progress within their role.
EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting children through learning and play.
- Working closely alongside the parents and teachers to ensure the children maximise their potential.
- Understanding of phonics and EYFS curriculum is essential
- Building intellectual, social, emotional and physical skills whilst promoting enjoyment of learning.
- Having high expectations for the behavioural and developing the social skills of the children.
- Happy to assist with personal care if needed.
Qualified to Teaching Assistant level 2/3 or a relevant EYFS Teaching Assistant qualification will be considered.
If you are interested in this EYFS Teaching Assistant role, please call us for a discussion or apply with your CV and a covering letter.
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full compliance for working with children.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. We adhere to ‘Safer Recruitment of Children’ guidance and all staff are fully trained. All potential candidates will undergo rigorous compliance checks to ensure their suitability prior to any work offer.