Teaching Assistant 1-1
- Reference: PSOPTA1409
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: Upminster
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Working Hours: 27.5hrs per week - 8.30am to 2.30pm
- Holidays: Term time only with additional holiday pay
Teaching Assistant with experience and knowledge to support a year 4 student with ADHD, ASD and some Speech difficulties required for an Upminster Primary School.
1-1 Teaching Assistant Role:
- Knowledge and experience to work with students that have ADHD, ASD and an understanding of their learning pathways.
- PEC’s or Makaton trained would be beneficial.
- Be able to actively promote and assist safe learning.
- You will ensure the student can thrive and fully develop their social, cognitive and emotional skills.
- To be professional at all times keeping to the schools policies and procedures.
- To work calmly and effectively and adapt to learning plans appropriately.
Qualified with a relevant L2/L3 Teaching Assistant, Care or SEND qualification.
If you are interested in this 1-1 Teaching Assistant role, please call us for a discussion or apply with your CV and a covering letter.
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full compliance for working with children.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. We adhere to ‘Safer Recruitment of Children’ guidance and all staff are fully trained. All potential candidates will undergo rigorous compliance checks to ensure their suitability prior to any work offer.
Apex Education Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer