1-1 EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Reference: EYHORNOc
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Hornchurch
- Start Date: January 2021
- Duration: For the academic year
- Working Hours: 8.30am - 3.15pm (27.5hrs/week)
- Holidays: Term time only
RECRUITING: 1-1 Teaching Assistant to support an EYFS student
- Experience working with SEND and an understanding of the EYFS learning pathways would be desirable.
- Be able to effectively manage students behaviour, social interaction and understand triggers.
- Be able to actively promote and assist safe learning.
- You will ensure the student can thrive and fully develop their social, cognitive and emotional skills.
For this SEND 1-1 Teaching Assistant position:
- Qualified with a relevant Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant certification and/or SEND care qualifications.
- Qualified in Positive Handling Training is desirable
This post is exempt from the provision of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full safeguarding and vetting procedures.
Our recruitment process is tailored currently with COVID 19 working safety procedures; interview procedures will be discussed with short-listed candidates
If you feel you are suitable for this 1-1 EYFS teaching assistant role, please contact us for a discussion or APPLY NOW.
Interviews will be immediate for short-listed candidates and will be COVID compliant.