Maths teacher part time
- Reference: ChaMATeach
- Job Type: Part time
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Chatham
- Start Date: February 2021 or sooner
- Duration: Until July 2021 - Thursday & Friday
- Working Hours: 2 full teaching days
- Salary: MPS
Maths Teacher – part time with special needs
February 2021 start or sooner
In partnership with the Headteacher we are looking to recruit a passionate, enthusiastic Maths Teacher to work with students with special needs.
As well as having a good sense of humour, you will need to be well organised, calm, patient and passionate about teaching students with special educational needs. The students are capable of making outstanding progress and we are looking to recruit a teacher who shares our belief and has the desire and motivation to make this happen.
- To teach Maths to KS3, KS4 and KS5, plan and develop our students
- Teaching small classes of about 6-8 students with mild to moderate learning special needs
- It is your duty to inspire and deliver a vibrant and fulfilling learning experience to maximise potential of every student.
- To plan, prepare, assess for the students individual learning needs and the exam programmes they are working towards
- Being able to work, motivate and manage many adults in the lesson as a team for the students needs
Teacher with QTS is essential
Interest or previous experience working with Special Educational Needs students would be advantageous
This position is subject to full safeguarding procedures including an interview and a full clear and enhanced DBS .
COVID interview measures in place