The Government have set out their COVID-19 measures for schools from September 2021:
We ask all of our workers returning to schools in September to do a lateral flow test within 24 hours of your first day, please email us your COVID result asap firstname.lastname@example.org
All Apex workers must follow your individual schools COVID policy and procedures which will be in place following the latest COVID government guidance.
An overview of the guidance (August 2021) sets out the following information:
- Schools requirements in detail
- Face Coverings
- Isolation rules
- Positive COVID – what to do
- Mixing of bubbles
We want to ensure that everyone working with us follow the control measure set out in the guidance:
- Ensure good hygiene for everyone.
- Maintain appropriate cleaning regimes.
- Keep occupied spaces well ventilated.
- Follow public health advice on testing, self-isolation and managing confirmed cases of COVID-19.