Life has been challenging recently and to be fair can be challenging at the best of times.
“For everyone, well-being is a journey. The secret is committing to that journey and taking those first steps with hope and belief in yourself” Deepak Chopra.
The management team at Apex have been working with all staff about what makes us feel better and what we can do as a team to support our well-being.
After 2 months – everyone in the office says they feel so much better in themselves by:
- eating healthy foods and do a staff collective salad lunch
- drink 2 litres of water daily
- have walk breaks in our daily routine
- all have desk bikes to exercise in the office
- looking at daily work schedule to maintain a healthy work/life balance
Since being back to the office we have all been trying to keep positive and maintain a well-being day; plus we have a healthy dose of fun thrown into the mix. We take our steps to be kind to ourselves and find ways of sticking with our journey.
(see picture – from the local lake on our lunchtime walk, a typical lunch and our cycle bikes under our desks)