We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients and candidates. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and maintain the safety and professionalism of all.
If you have had an incident or a complaint, please contact us with the details. We will take details of the incident and complaint straight away and respond within 24 hrs.
What will happen next?
- The client or candidate formalising the incident or complaint must make a formal complaint verbally or in writing within 2 working day(s) of the incident to the office staff at Apex Education Recruitment.
- Apex Education Recruitment will send you a letter/e-mail acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 24 hours of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve liaising with all parties concerned, who will review your matter. It may be resolved at this stage which we will gain acknowledgement from the resolving party, the resolving outcome given verbally or in writing.
- If it is to be investigated further, we will follow the procedures set down by the complaining party and work with you. Any further procedures will be carried out by a Consultant, Manager or Director depending on the nature of the investigation which all parties will be informed. All activity will be fully recorded.
- If any party invites you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 7 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Apex Education Recruitment will write to you confirming our final position and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you should contact a Director of Apex Education Recruitment within 5 working days of receiving your decision. A Director will arrange a meeting with relevant parties and consider the matter and expect to reply with 5 working days.
- If you are still not satisfied, Apex Education Recruitment will advise you to contact a third party, LA, DfE or DTI. If such action is taken Apex Education Recruitment must be advised and kept informed.