MFL Teacher to work with Special Needs - Maternity Cover
- Reference: ChaMFLTeach
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Chatham
- Start Date: September 2021
- Duration: Maternity cover
- Working Hours: 5 days Monday - Friday
- Salary: MPS
We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified and enthusiastic MFL Teacher to work with special needs students. As well as having a good sense of humour, you will need to be well organised, calm, patient and passionate about teaching students with special educational needs. The students are capable of making outstanding progress and we are looking to recruit a teacher who shares our belief and has the desire and motivation to make this happen.
- To teach French & Spanish plan relevant lessons and develop the students learning
- Teaching small classes of 5-10 students with mild to moderate learning special needs
- It is your duty to inspire and deliver a vibrant and fulfilling learning experience to maximise potential of every student.
- To plan, prepare, assess for the students individual learning needs and the exam programmes they are working towards
- Being able to work, motivate and manage many adults in the lesson as a team for the students needs
- Teacher with QTS is essential
- MFL subject specialism – French & Spanish
- Interest or previous experience working with Special Educational Needs students would be advantageous
This position is subject to full safeguarding procedures including an interview and a full clear and enhanced DBS .
APPLY NOW and short-listed candidates will be called for interview asap