1-1 Teaching Assistant
- Reference: EYHORNNS
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Hornchurch
- Start Date: 2 November 2020 (Start of Term 2)
- Duration: Temporary - will continue long term if further funding is granted
- Working Hours: 8.30am - 3.15pm (27.5hrs/week)
- Holidays: Term time only
- Salary: £10.00 - £10.50 per hour plus holiday pay
1-1 Teaching assistant
To support a KS1 student 1-1 who has ASD
As a 1-1 Teaching assistant it is ideal to be:
- Experienced working with ASD students and an understanding of their learning pathways.
- Be able to effectively manage students behaviour, social interaction and understand triggers.
- Be able to actively promote and assist safe learning.
- You will ensure the student can thrive and fully develop their social, cognitive and emotional skills.
For this SEND 1-1 Teaching Assistant position it is ideal if you are:
- Qualified with a relevant Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant certification and/or SEND care qualifications.
- Had experience working in a classroom based setting working with SEND students
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and other safeguarding procedures.
Interviews will be held immediately for the right candidate – COVID secure.