1-1 Teaching Assistant
- Reference: EYHORNNS
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Hornchurch
- Start Date: January 2021
- Duration: Until the end of the academic year - May continue if funding is granted.
- Working Hours: 8.30am - 3.15pm (27.5hrs/week)
- Holidays: Term time only
1-1 Teaching assistant
To support a KS1 student 1-1 who has ASD
As a 1-1 Teaching assistant it is ideal to be:
- Experienced working with ASD students and an understanding of their learning pathways.
- Be able to effectively manage students behaviour, social interaction and understand triggers.
- Be able to actively promote and assist safe learning.
- You will ensure the student can thrive and fully develop their social, cognitive and emotional skills.
For this SEND 1-1 Teaching Assistant position it is ideal if you are:
- Qualified with a relevant Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant certification and/or SEND care qualifications.
- Had experience working in a classroom based setting working with SEND students
This post is exempt from the provision of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and full safeguarding and vetting procedures.
Our recruitment process is tailored currently with COVID 19 working safety procedures.
Interviews will be immediate for short-listed candidates and will be COVID compliant.
If you feel you are suitable for this special needs teaching assistant role, please contact us for a discussion or APPLY NOW.